Saturday, January 6, 2007

Pullovers vs. Hooded Sweatshirt vs. Hoodies!

I got a new World of Warcraft hoodie for Christmas from my parents this year. It has the words "World of Warcraft" on it in the middle and above it has all of the classes around the top. Today I went to a friend of my dad's house to play some Magic the Gathering. When we got there, Spencer (one of my dad's friends) commented on my hoodie but he called it a pullover instead of a hoodie. Then another person called it hooded sweatshirt then my dad explained to him that all of the kids called it hoodie. Then Spencer said, "So, us 30 year olds are to old for you kids."

4 comments:

Donna said...

Just for the record, the grownups in this tale are closer to 40 than 30! ;)

Spencer said...

Thanks for the mention, Harry. But your mom is correct. I was 30 when you were 6. You can do the math from there.

Spencer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Heya H!
Happy to see you blogging!
Keep up the good work!
You and Dar Dar should post to each other~
Nana~
Gamerparents@blogspot.com